- Monthly Newsletters Pretty self explanatory. One of the best ways for you be kept up to date on the latest in the British car hobby.
- Car workdays Let the expert shade tree guys show up and help put you back on the road. Learn from the experts knowlege of already doing it the hard way.
- Parts Discounts You will get these at local business establishments at the slightest mention of our club's name. Other mail order discounts are available from members as well.
- Hill Country Drives There's nothing better than hitting the winding hill country roads with a bunch of little British cars.
- Rallies Great directions: we haven't lost a car yet.
- Annual Texas All British Car Day Impress your friends by inviting them to see the Classic Cars. See you in September
- Unlimited Fun Boring people need not apply. Just kidding, we have boring people too.
Welcome to The Hill Country Triumph Club!
The Hill Country Triumph Club (HCTC) was founded in 1990 to bring together the owners of various types of Triumph automobiles in the greater Austin area. However, we welcome fans of all marques of British cars fans: as owners and lovers of our types of cars, we have a special kinship which draws us together.
Annual dues are $15.00 per family per year. We meet for dinner on the second Tuesday of each month, and generally have at least one other event during the month. We encourage you to join and support us, even if you don't drive your car regularly. We also offer technical advice and repair assistance.
One goal of our club is to help its members keep their cars on the road. We schedule fix-it days to assist club members with repairs. Please contact one of the officers for more information.
VTR SOUTH CENTRAL REGION
The Hill Country Triumph Club in Austin Texas is pleased to be hosting the 2015 Vintage Triumph Register South Central Regional Convention. The Convention will be held in Kerrville Texas at the Inn of the Hills from April 22nd through the 25th.
Kerrville is right in the heart of the Texas Hill Country and is often referred to as the Hill Country Capital. It's on the Guadalupe River with beautiful scenic roads that meander through the hills. Some say the roads are the best in Texas for viewing our legendary terrain and beautiful wild flowers in April and I'm sure you'll agree with them once you experience it.We chose Inn of the Hills as our hotel in Kerrville. I knew Inn of the Hills was a good choice when during our discussion the Marketing Director handed me a map with three great drives outlined on it as she said "we love having car clubs." Many of the Texas car clubs are using Inn of the Hills for their events on a regular basis. In fact the Austin Healey club will be using Inn of the Hills for their regional the week before we arrive in April 2015.
The Inn of the Hills is also a convention center with everything we need at one location from accommodating rooms, to a world class banquet hall, trailer parking within walking distance of our rooms and a special car washing area that is always setup for car clubs. All we need to do is move in. Their web site is www.innofthehills.com. To learn more about Kerrville see their website at www.kerrville.org.
We have 75 rooms reserved for the South Central VTR Regional Convention. The room cost will be $104 per night and that rate is good for three days before and after the regional if you would like to come early and/or stay late. Reservations can be made by calling 800-292-5690 and asking for the "Hill Country Triumph Club Block".
We will keep you informed as we fill out our plans for a great regional. Please give me a call or send me a note with your questions. If you have members who would like to volunteer for Concourse Judging or to help with the Autocross, please let me know and I'll get the list going now. We'll need their help.
The Austin Hill Country Triumph Club is looking forward to having each of you at the 2015 VTR South Central Regional Convention.
2010 Best Web Site WinnerThis Web Site Was Awarded the 2010 Vintage Triumph Register Best Web Site Award.
HCTC is a Chapter of the Vintage Triumph Register
HCTC is a Chapter of the 6-Pack