- This event has passed.
11TH ANNUAL CAR & VINTAGE PLANE SHOW – Postponed (See below)
February 26, 2022 @ 8:30 am
Stephanie Nichols would like to invite you to come experience the 11th Annual Car & Vintage Plane Show at the Georgetown Airport February 26, 2022! (Rain Date: March 5th)
Pre-Registration is highly recommended for participants in the Car Show. Car Show participants will be allowed into the show to park from 8:30a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Trophy presentation will be at 2:30pm. Trophies are for “Best of Show”, and “TOP 20” which the registered car participants will vote. Some sponsors will also have a “Choice Award” which will be their choice of a vehicle at the show.
Schedule of Events for Family, friends, and spectators will be as follows:
1) Spectator entry starts at 10:30 a.m.
2) REMAX Skydiving Team will jump between 11:30am.-12pm.
3) Devil Dog Squadron will be offering rides for a fee on the B-25. Pre-purchase of a flight(s) available at a discount rate at https://www.devildogsquadron.com/ride_requests/new
4) Greatest Generation Aircraft will be offering rides for a fee on the
C-47 purchase day of show only.
5) Central Texas Wing of the Commemorative Air Force will be offering rides for a fee on a T-6 and a U-3.
The event is family friendly with food available for purchase. Bathrooms will be available.